The case is same with Move Installed Application to SDcard but now for Mac user.
- Download Android SDK for mac from their official website.
- Extract Android SDK to your mac HD.
- Go to extract folder SDK and open folder android-sdk-mac_x86
- Open tools folder In android-sdk-mac_x86 folder
- Select “Android” terminal app
- Here the package list that you must install
How to move the unmove application to SDcard
- Go to Dock -> Terminal Application, right click and choose new Window-Basic
- After the terminal windows show up, Drag platform-tools folder (this folder locate in android-sdk-mac_x86)
- Now type
adb shell pm setInstallLocation 2
Now, the default install is move from Internal Memory to SDcard.
The differences mac and windows:
- In Mac you cannot change the drive letter
- You must drag platform-tools folder to terminal window before write Command “adb shell pm setInstallLocation 2″,”adb shell pm setInstallLocation 0″ or “adb devices”